Birmingham is one of the largest cities in England, which offers many interesting sights. Although there are not as many highlights as in London, however, also they deserve attention. Here you can also find gorgeous Birmingham Escort Girls who can accompany you during your visit in the city. If you want to know more about it, in that case check out our brief guide to Birmingham – in it you will find too many ideas on a date with a girl like that!
The central square of the city is the Victoria Square, where there is the Town Hall and also it is the seat of the City Council. However, most tourists are attracted by the Jewellery Quarter. It was founded 250 years ago and to this day in approximately 400 manufactures produce here their jewellery. The District has great Gregorian and Victorian architecture, here also plenty of shops, galleries, restaurants and cafes. Its most important monuments include: St. Paul Church called the church of jewellers, St. Chad Cathedral, Warstone Lane cemetery and recently restored Newman Brothers factory.
In Birmingham there are three cathedrals: Anglican Cathedral of St. Philip is a rare example of English baroque, Catholic Cathedral of St. Chad was built in neo-Gothic style in 1841. It was the first Catholic cathedral constructed in England since the Reformation, St. Theotokos and Andrew is the Greek Orthodox cathedral. The oldest temple in the city is the church of St. Martin, probably from the thirteenth century.
It is also worth seeing are these sights:
- Kings Norton – a unique set of medieval buildings: a merchant's home, school and church of St. Nicholas
- Aston Hall Property – one of the most important buildings in Birmingham, you can see the original interiors from the 17th, 18th and 19th century, portraits of the owners and an exhibition presenting the history of the property
- Cadbury World – museum of chocolate, a lot of fun for kids and not only, you can also visit the nearby housing estate built by the owners for workers
- Perrott's Folly – a hunting lodge built by John Perrot, one of the oldest monuments in the city
- Serehole Mill – a 200 years old mill
- Sutton Park – the largest park in Europe
- National Sea Life Centre – aquarium where you can see the fish, sharks, turtles and other creatures from an underwater tunnel
- Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum – designed for young enthusiasts of knowledge, there is also a planetarium and an outdoor garden
- Broadway Plaza – entertainment centre, which includes, among others 3D cinema, bowling alley, billiard hall and a casino
These are just a few suggestions on a date with Escorts for Birmingham, so if you are looking even more ideas for quality time, you can find them online at various websites. Of course, there are also many different restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, traditional pubs. As a consequence, with a Birmingham Escort you can spend here an enjoyable time here. Do not wait any longer, but check Birmingham Escorts available on every agency’s website, and then select the best one and book your appointment!